501 Merritt Ave
Eric Hoopman is renting his 3800 sq. ft. condo in the trendy downtown area of Oshkosh, WI starting Sept 1st. This beautiful space started being renovated in 2005 and has since been home to the Hoopman’s since. With downtown Main St. and all it has to offer just two blocks away and the lake just three, they’ve enjoyed all the conveniences and entertainment of living in this unique space. The condo is perfect for a family with 3 bedrooms, 2full baths, and huge closets. OR even a few bachelors or bachelorettes to enjoy the single life! The home has a custom interior design including a State of the Art Kitchen, a Cantilevered Balcony, Spectacular Master Suite, Private Library and even a New Wine Room and Laundry Room.
This space is truly one of a kind. Don’t miss out! It will go quick!
- Open Concept Dining and Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- Large Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances including a Gas Stove and Double Oven.
- Beautiful Walk -out Balcony with Built- in Planters
- Freight Elevator
- Temperature Controlled Wine Room to Hold up to 500 Bottles of Wine
- Main Level Master Suite with 2nd Gas Fireplace, 2 closets, and Private Library
- Walk in Master Closet with Private Bath and Walk-in Shower
- 2 Upstairs Bedrooms and a Large 2nd Bathroom.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Washer and dryer